Need to Make a Court Ordered Donation?

Court Ordered Donations:  

Any court ordered donations will need to be made by Money Order or Cashier’s Check made out to Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers and include the persons cause number and name.  

Payments are accepted at the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office during normal working hours by the Secretary who would be able to provide a receipt OR they could be mailed to Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers, PO Box 1607, Rosenberg, Tx 77471.  (You would need to provide a return address for the receipt to be mailed back to you)